Friday, August 18, 2006

i have rediscovered hope in my life. God is bringing my faith deeper in Him through lessons concerning hope. i claimed Psalm 71:14 for my life... "But i will hope continually and will praise You yet more and more." what i've come to realize is that without hope, praise gets stuck deep down in the heart. as hope returns the praises come bubbling forth. so awesome!

i'm also realizing there are some areas in my life that call for healing. i'm praying that God will bring more areas to my eyes and that His light will shine in those areas---i want healing!

i also want to bring healing to others. God placed this desire in my heart...to be a counselor. i'm looking at so many different schools right now.... how will i ever choose? again, i will trust as God directs me.

and i will continue to praise Him. :)

3 comments:

Nynke said...

Hope is a godd thing. Where would we be without it?
Do you still wanna come back to Amsterdam?

Nynke said...

I meant a good thing.

Francien said...

You have come to realize an important thing! I really think praise brings us closer to Him. And therefore to others as well.

What do I hear? Are you comming to Amsterdam? I am going to be there for at least 6 months too from next week till March! At Shelter Jordan Jippee!