Saturday, July 01, 2006

today i'll be going to gold, pennsylvania. yes, a town named gold. if anyone wants something from gold....let me know. ;)

my time will be spent in a log cabin on a hill with a tremendous view of the other gentle and rolling mountains of pennsylvania.......... it has been a while since i've been there to visit my aunt jessie and uncle phil.

i really feel as though this time away will result in some clear direction from God.... i'm excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried to call you a couple of days ago... and I met your dad! I am wondering if I reach you next time or will I meet another family member. Maybe Leah this time??
Hug!

Nynke said...

Hi sweety! Sorry I haven't been in tpuch with you lately. I'll call you soon. I wanna hear more about your travel stories.
Love you!

Tina said...

laurissa, it is wierd without meghan. different. good. it feels new. tomorrow i will get a new canadian roomie...how are you doing? much love, tina

SusanaL said...

hey...let me know when you will be at home...it would be cool to call you before i leave :)
hug