samba and salsa dancing. wow. i'm hooked and want to get better. we had an outreach last night in the hostel...yeah!...of samba and salsa dancing. it was great fun. people were really enjoying themselves and not caring about how they looked while dancing. and leticia (one of our new staff from Brazil) summed up the entire evening beautifully--> Christians have fun. really! and Jesus gave us a freedom to really enjoy life. and we can dance to him. Praise God! a beautiful end to the evening.
so after dancing, i dreamed of dancing. it was fabulous. then this morning i was thinking how i miss ballet...and just having lessons! hmmm. maybe i'll look into some fun dance lessons with other shelter workers. swing, even! that'd be awesome. we shall see.
well...it's time to prepare a Bible discussion. be there, tonight, 7:30 pm, Bible Discussion room, The Shelter Jordan. gezellig!
2 comments:
I oved the dancing too! And I would love to take some dance lessons as well! Maybe we can try to find something together. I don't have any ballet experience though.
hi Rala!
I'd love to take dance lessons with you (and others!). See you in a few days!!
Post a Comment